Amee Bay provides complete, end-to-end support services for C5ISR systems. We specialize in delivering superior technical & administrative services while meeting the unique demands and constraints of our customers. Amee Bay’s C5ISR professionals have experience in the design, installation, configuration, testing, and/or ongoing support of a wide range of systems, such as: Messaging & Communications Systems Tactical Systems Enterprise IT Infrastructure Cyber Defense Systems Intelligence Systems Mission-Specific ‘Carry On’ Systems.
C5ISR Systems Installation and Support
Amee Bay is capable of supporting virtually any C5ISR support requirement, from the Enterprise-level engineering to end-user desktop support, both on GENSER and SCI platforms. Our mission-focused, 8570.01-M compliant team is experienced in working around operational, technical, and administrative challenges to deliver our customers exceptional support. As such, Amee Bay’s services are highly customized to meet the unique needs and expectations of our customers.
Our C5ISR services include:
- World-Wide Installation, Upgrade, Maintenance, and Tech Assist Support
- Network and System Engineering
- Server and Workstation Virtualization
- Cloud Computing
- System Testing and Certification, Requirements Validation, PICO, and SOVT
- Information Assurance Development, Implementation, Testing, and Sustainment
- End-User Desktop Computer Support
- Modernization Support
- Technical Writing and Training Development
- Project Management Support
- Cable Plant Installation and Testing
- Manufacturing, Fabrication, and Repair
Amee Bay’s C5ISR Systems Support Services is a key component in our mission to provide end-to-end project support for C5ISR systems. In addition to our C5ISR Systems Support Services, Amee Bay is experienced in providing Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) support, as well as Information Assurance (IA) design, implementation, and support.
Amee Bay is able to offer truly complete, end-to-end support, from planning and deckplate-level preparation aboard units to computer system installation and ongoing support. This includes:
- Requirements analysis and system design
- Manufacturing and fabrication
- Installation, in-place repair, and in-service engineering of Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) systems
- Engineering Change Proposal (ECP), SHIPALT, and TEMPALT development
- Server/communication rack installation and cabling
- Computer system hardware installation, software configuration, testing (e.g., PICO, SOVT, etc), and training
- Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Ongoing system maintenance, failure analysis, and ‘tech assists’
Amee Bay’s C5ISR professionals possess a wide variety of operational experience, technical knowledge, and industry certifications. Our people have supported DoD C5ISR systems on units while pier side, in dry dock, and underway. Also, our C5ISR staff is experienced in providing support for shore commands, lab environments, and forward-deployed expeditionary bases.
Our DoD 8570.01-M compliant C5ISR professionals hold industry certifications from many major technology vendors and associations. Amee Bay invests in keeping its staff well-trained and certified in both current and forthcoming technologies & regulatory requirements. Some of the organizations from which we hold certifications include:
- Guidance Software (EnCase)